Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ashley & Courtney | Wedding Photography | Tralf Music Hall | Buffalo, NY

I know I say this a lot, but this was one of my favorite weddings to date and not just because I was invited to shoot it in Buffalo, with my very talented and very best friend, Erica, of City Lights Studio. It was my favorite because these two gorgeous brides were so genuinely in love, you could feel it as a mere stranger meeting them for the first time. They continuously found little ways to surprise each other throughout the day, I couldn't get enough. Getting ready together, Ashley cutting Courtney's hair right before leaving, the amazing portrait locations, the gourmet donut bar and all the dancing I literally couldn't name my favorite part.

Let me tell you something, Boston... Buffalo's wedding game is something to be envied!


























































1 comment:

  1. Yours is such a lavish wedding. Winter cocktail party of my friend was literally a well planned evening. Outstanding location and ample parking spaces of event venue Atlanta were praiseworthy. Dance floor was done with colorful lights and music played was rocking and mixture of remix beats. Favors and souvenirs were ordered from reputed places.

    ReplyDelete