Friday, August 15, 2014

Alchowiak Family | Family Portraits | Webster, NY | New York Photography

I met Megan 7 years ago at my first job out of college. We worked together at an agency in Rochester, New York and quickly became friends. Years after, both of us have moved onto different jobs, states and places in life yet we still find the time to catch up. She is one of those amazing friends who you can go months without seeing and the next time you do its like no time has passed at all. She asked me to do her family portraits and of course I jumped at the opportunity! Trust me the rest of this beautiful family is just as friendly, happy and caring as Megan. 

Two year old with bubbles and a twirly dress, doesn't get much better!



































1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE! Alisha these are the most stunning pictures. I look at them daily, in awe. They truly capture my daughter's vibrant personality, constant movement and heart-melting goofy smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete